SOLD - FS: x3 Fusion 15 Sentinels SOLD

Discussion in 'Classified Section' started by idratherbeflying, Sep 8, 2018.

1. #1 idratherbeflying, Sep 8, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2018
    Greetings All - Selling my three Fusion 15 Sentinel kits. The cabinets are built but all of the electronic assembly is still required. ALL required parts are included. Cabinets are assembled well enough to veneer should you prefer.

The cabinets were assembled by me along with help from a friend who is a professional woodworker. All joints were corrected/squared up, glued and screwed with cabinet screws and then hand planed for finish preparation. Rear hole is for a Neutrik NL series connector (speakON Chassis Connector).

Located in the Sacramento, CA area, willing to trade for three Fusion 10's or 12's or JTR speakers. No other offers please. If the images below don't work, PM me and I'll email you some.

$700 for the three. Local pick-up is preferred but any shipping is at your expense, including professional packing. Let's take no chances after all of the work I put into the cabinets. Remember these are heavier than the HTM line by far so... again, local pick up preferred.
    IMG_4569.JPG IMG_4570.JPG IMG_4571.JPG

2. Price lowered to $700

3. If you still have these in January I will buy them. I am going to be relocated from OKC, to Stockton at the end of the year.

4. Thanks for the interest. They went to a good home just recently!