Stormtroopers - My LCR Alpha Minion + Infinity Subs x 2 Build

Discussion in 'General Topics' started by Hollywood, Jun 21, 2014.

1. Thanks have to go to Erich and mtg90 for making these available for nOObs like me and answering my dumb questions, hope I've done them justice,

Sorry, no build thread, I've been slowly been putting these together whilst looking after my sick father, renovating a house, changing jobs, etc etc, it's taken awhile.

The subs aren't currently powered by anything, but I was so excited to finally see them in their positions I just had to post,lame I know. tomorrow I'm going to order a Behringer 3000DSP. I've wired them for 2ohm's( they are the 4ohm DVC version).

The Minions currently run off my Pioneer VSX-D2011 AVR, which is old put can put out 100W/per channel x 7, which is more than alot of newer AVR's output.. They are run as 'LARGE' meaning they are currently providing bass too.(except for the c/channel).

The Minions are sitting on top of the subs on these, just need to trim them down a little at the front.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007YFWTXU/ref=oh_details_o07_s01_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Attached Files:

2. And some more love......

Attached Files:

3. Actually going through my phone I found thses, pics,

I'm in Australia,

here are [SIZE=small]some of the flatpacks in my case ready to fly home! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]Test fitting the removable front baffle. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]Inside wiring and mtg90's pre-fab X-overs, awesome![/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]Front baffle with vinyl wrap cover( the rest is painted white to match my walls)[/SIZE]

Attached Files:

4. Nice, very clean setup.

5. The white cabs look really cool!

6. Love the white cab. How did you finish the cabs? IE, primer, paint, sanding, etc?

7. The main body of the cabs were primed and painted, the front baffles I primed then covered with vinyl