--SOLD-- TD15M, SEOS15, DE250, ultra-sturdy ply rosewood veneered cabinets

Discussion in 'Classified Section' started by BillWaslo, Oct 13, 2012.

1. Re: 2x: TD15M, SEOS15, DE250, ultra-sturdy ply rosewood veneered cabinets

Hi Auge.dog

I have them still. There is a guy who says he wants them, but hasn't come to get them (rescheduled a few times) so I probably should make sure with him.

They currently don't have crossovers, so you could only listen to the individual drivers, sorry. I previously used MiniDSPs to do it (bi-amped), but the MiniDSPs have been reused in my current speakers.

Where are you located?

Bill

2. Re: 2x: TD15M, SEOS15, DE250, ultra-sturdy ply rosewood veneered cabinets

I'll be third on the interested list if neither of the other guys end up taking them. 8)

Sounds like they're sure to go to a good home sometime soon.

3. Re: 2x: TD15M, SEOS15, DE250, ultra-sturdy ply rosewood veneered cabinets

Hi, Bill. Thanks for the response. I am in Cincinnati - West side of town.

4. Re: 2x: TD15M, SEOS15, DE250, ultra-sturdy ply rosewood veneered cabinets

Well, I went to take a look at these and the are monsters. Turned out to be too large for where I need them to go. This is a sweet deal so someone needs to buy these and enjoy.

Bill-Thanks again for the demo of the Synergies. They were magnificent and definitely on my list to build after I build a SEOS design.

5. Bill, I noticed in one of your pictures that you tried placing anti-HOM foam in the waveguide at one point. Did you find that it made an improvement on these speakers?

6. I thought it did subjectively, but no formal test. Didn't bowl me over, though. I liked them well without foam, already.

I haven't been tempted to put foam in the diy Synergies, though I'm playing with some other tricks. Maybe sometime in the future I will.

7. Thanks Bill! Always appreciate an opinion, with or without formal tests.