SEOS 18 with TD15 & BMS 4550

Discussion in 'General Topics' started by btinindy, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Hey guys, I just received a couple of SEOS 18's from Erich. I am going active right now and wondering if anyone has already got some starting points for an active crossover for this. I won't be able to do any testing for a while (Raining when I have a day off), but I want to listen to these bad boys. Let me know if anyone already has a setup for these that they like. Eventually I will report back with what setting I am using.

Thank you Erich, this is awesome!

2. I'm finishing up the bass bins for my SEOS18/TD15M/BA750. Just applying the last coats of enamel. Next I'll start building the open ended box that will house the waveguide and the compression driver. When I finish that I'll order a miniDSP and tackle the learning curve to implement the active crossover. My active crossover will have differents settings than yours due to the different CDs'. I don't know of anybody else using the BA750 with the SEOS18.

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I'll stay active here and let you know of my progress.
    [/font]

3. Sounds like a great project. The BA750 looks like a great driver. I have been tinkering. I have been sidetracked building out a couple of sealed subs as a byproduct of the UXL18 group buy. Looking forward to seeing your progress!

4. I hope this fall to begin work on a similar combination:
    AE TD15M
    BA750
    Iwata 600