FS: 88 Special

Discussion in 'Classified Section' started by Jimbo, Jul 18, 2016.

1. I'm selling my 88 Special that I built about 6 months ago. I love this speaker but I'm moving to an above screen speaker to free up floor space below my screen. I built the speaker to the specs on the website. It is painted all black and is in perfect working order. I can send pics to interested parties.

Price: $250 completely assembled and painted plus shipping to CONUS.

Thanks,
    Jim D.

2. I'd be interested in some pics and shipping cost to 34212.

3. I will try and post some pictures here tonight or you can give me your email address and I will send to you privately.

I don't have a cost to ship but I will not overcharge for shipping. If you are serious after seeing pictures, I will box up and get a quote from UPS or FedEx. I live in north Florida so shipping should be minimal to your zip code.

Thanks,
    Jim

4. Pictures attached.
    Jim88specialback.jpg 88specialfront.jpg

6. I will buy it using PayPal, what is shipping to 13413?

7. #7 wvu80, Dec 25, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2017
    Did you ever complete the purchase of the 88 Special? If so, what did you think of it?

8. Hey guys. I still have the 88 Special for sale. I see the price has went up for the kit so I will sell for $290 plus shipping. Speaker has been sitting on a shelf with no use for about 6 months now. Please email me at jrclwd@embarqmail.com since I don't hang out here much and may not be quick to respond. I apologize for not responding before.

Jim

9. #9 wvu80, Feb 19, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2017
    Hii Jimbo, I might be interested. Can you tell me who built the crossover?

FYI but I really don't need a center, but I'm curious how it sounds live. Of course the reviews are great. Is the price negotiable?

I hope we can make a deal. I'm thinking it will sound better between some speakers than in your closet! ;)