Quick LMS build pics to see if it works OK

Discussion in 'DIY Speakers and Subwoofers' started by Mjaudio, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Testing how the pics show up from picasa:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Those loaded really fast. I think Bill is looking for a way to let members have their own photo galley here on the forum. Obviously that can be a little dangerous without policing the uploads, but probably won't be much of a problem at first.

I wonder if we can make the gallery a request option.

3. I suppose if you just cap the amount of space people can have on there photo gallery it might work out fine.

4. Great shots of your build, Mike. Thanks for another look. Hey, nice sander!

5. I never posted this build up anywhere except you 2 and a couple of other friends but this forum will get as much builds as I can do including this one.

You know I added the shot of the sander in there for you Dan, I even made sure the bosch logo was showing on the vibration handle which was installed just for the pic. Of course know you had to go big time and get the Festool, it is so hard to keep up with the Irwins!

6. I still like the Bosch sander and while I hated paying so much for the Festool, I have to admit it is worth it. It's one of those things that you have to try for yourself before you can appreciate it. I wish the IRS had a Professional Hobbiest classification, so we could write off our tools as an investment.

7. Yeah, the Festool stuff is all good, I have been tempted on more than one occasion, well maybe like 1,000 times, to reach for the wallet and get some Festool goodness.

8. Glad to see ths place up and running!!!

JSS

9. Hey Max, welcome.

So is the forum officially live? I see there is a forum tab on the website now.