Giant Audio Gear Sale! Drivers, Amps, DIY speakers & Subs, Cabinets, Free Stuff...

Discussion in 'Classified Section' started by Matt Grant, Feb 25, 2018.

1. #1 Matt Grant, Feb 25, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2019
    Clearing out tons of stuff I have laying around that I am not using, never got around to using or just don't have space to use and keep around. The assortment of drivers and prototype cabinets have piled up over the past few years and I am looking to clear out to make space for newer projects. Some great deals to be had especially if you are local as you can save on shipping.

Thread will be updated over the next few weeks as I add more stuff so check back often. Will likely keep thread alive as I add more things in the future.

----Link to images---- it will take a while for me to get photos of everything added. I won't bother with photos of the more common drivers unless they are well used/worn as most the others are in like/nearly new condition. Sorry that photos are out of order in relation to how things are listed in the thread.

Updated 10-18-2019

Drivers:
    - Dayton 12" Designer Series Woofer DS315-8 (2 available, new) - $60 each $100 for the pair.
    - Dayton 8" Designer Series Woofer DS215-8 (3 available, like new) - $25 each, $60 for all three.
    - Dayton 8" Classic Series Woofer DC200-8 (2 available, new) - $15 each, $25 for the pair.
    - Visaton 4" sealed back midrange M10 (2 available, new) - $10 for the pair.
    - GRS 8" Woofer 8PF-8 (2 available, new) - $10 for the pair.
    - KLH 8" Woofer poly cone, foam surround, shielded magnet (pair, lightly used) - Free
    - Buyout 10" woofers, SAMMY 30w (4 available, used) - $10 for all 4.
    - Buyout 8" subwoofer driver - $5

Custom/Sample drivers:
    - 8" woofer sample, cast frame, carbon fiber cone, accordion surround (like new) - $10
    - 8" woofer sample, cast frame, carbon fiber cone, phase plug and accordion surround (like new) - $10
    - 8" woofer sample, cast frame, paper cone, phase plug and accordion surround (like new) - $10
    - 8" woofer sample, pro audio woofer, cast octagon frame, paper cone, accordion surround, normal dust cap (2 available like new) - $30 for the pair
    - 8" woofer sample, pro audio woofer, cast octagon frame, paper cone, accordion surround, inverted dust cap (two available one 8 Ohm & one 16 Ohm like new) - $10 each.
    - 6" woofer sample, cast frame, carbon fiber cone, phase plug and accordion surround (like new) - $10
    - 6" woofer sample, pro audio woofer, stamped frame, accordion surround, looks similar to an Eminence Alpha-6 (2 available, one 8Ohm and one 16Ohm) - $10 each,
    - 6" woofer sample, pro audio woofer, stamped frame, accordion surround, beefier magnet (like new) - $10

Empty DIY cabinets & parts:
    - Pair of original MDF baffles for Nexus MT speakers (fit overnight sensations cabinet). - Free

- SEOSR cabinet, cutouts for for SEOS-24 and two AE TD15 woofers. 10cuft tuned to 40hz with four 4" ports. Bare MDF, some scuffs from being moved around - Free

DIY Speakers/Subs:

- Small Tapped horn subwoofer loaded with a buyout 6.5" subwoofer, very small footprint of 8.5" x 8.5" x 47"H. Uses this design: the-tangband-38hz-horn
    Satin black finish, may have a scratch or two in the paint. - $20

18Hurts and LuisV like this.
  2. Reserved if needed.

3. My brother lives about 20 minutes from you... just need to have him store them until I pick them up.

Very curious what you keep in your secret lab, this should be pretty cool to see listed.

4. Added most of the photos to the linked album and updated post with prices for everything listed so far.

5. Matt, anything left out of this bunch?

6. Updated the list to show what's still available.

7. That little tapped horn sounds pretty sweet to me. Still available?

8. Yeah the small tapped horn sub is still available.

9. Will PM you.

10. Amplifiers arrived VERY well packaged!
    I’m looking forward to hooking them up when I’m able, My buyout Eminence 15s also arrived today, was like Christmas opening packages, jumping up and down on bubble wrap kinda day today!
    Thank You!

11. Glad to hear, hope they serve you well.

Jeffry Ames likes this.