So, I didn't want to hi-jack Bill's thread regarding his Cosyne horns. His spreadsheet, plus the numerous reviews, plus my fascination with Danley invented technologies have inspired me to build some of my own. I'm starting this thread with the intent of it being a build log. Now, with the two little girls my wife and are trying to adopt, the progress will be slower than I'd like I'm sure. So be patient if there are gaps. I'm sure along the way I'll have to back-track for mistakes, but that's part of the learning process. First my design. I'm building fronts for a home theater. My gracious wife has allowed them to be pretty much any shape and size as long as: "They aren't as big as those big subs you used to have when we got married. " Those were Adire 15" DVC woofers in 3'x3'x3' enclosures. Something tells me the horns are going to end up roughly 22.5"x22.5"x20", maybe a little larger...so I'll keep my end of the bargain. My room is longer than it is wide, and because of the projection screen the speakers end up being pretty close to the side walls. A 90x60 horn would have required a really steep toe-in to avoid wall reflections. I'm going with a 60x60 horn to avoid those reflections. I'm going to post my jigs and methods for folks to get ideas. I used to have my own speaker company, and I've built a bit of furniture/cabinetry. Don't take my word as gospel on any of these methods, they may or may not work for you. I do know that I've used them very successfully in the past. First, I made a small set of test cuts on scraps, to make sure that the angles I got off an online compound miter calculator were correct, and also to help me visually figure out how to lay the horn out for butt-joints which I'll be able to screw and glue for greater strength, and better alignment. I make a lot of drawings on pieces, and take a lot of notes right on the pieces. I learned long ago, that this does take time, but completely re-making a piece because you got confused takes longer. Next I made a template piece for what will become the "A" piece, or inside piece of the initial horn flare. The "B" piece will be much more complicated due to the fact that it will have "wings" on it to make room for the bass drivers. (More on that later.) I started by making a full size layout on the piece. I figured out the length by making a scale drawing in Visio, and I cut that on the table saw. The angle cuts were measured, not set up using a protractor. A fraction of a degree at the beginning of a ~18" line will yield unacceptable errors. One thing to keep in mind, sharpen your pencil often. Wide layout lines are of no use whatsoever, and can lead to gaps of 1/32" to 1/16" easily. I will keep 10-20 sharp pencils at my disposal and sharpen them all at once. Next I made a zero-clearence sled for the circular saw.