Faital Pro 12PR300 + SEOS-12/DNA-360

Discussion in 'General Topics' started by Matt Grant, Nov 7, 2012.

1. Yes I am building the one with the Lpad for adjustability. I am beginning on the XO's now. ;D

2. So I've completed a pair of test XO's and have been listening to them for the past few days now. I'm just blown away by the clarity and the dynamics of this combo. They are just so effortless!!

They have been playing in my living room next to my Ewave minis using the Beta 8a and XT120 horns. The Faital/DNA360 in comparison sounds cleaner and will play to much higher levels without even breaking a sweat although the Ewaves sounded much cleaner and louder when compared to a great DIY design such as the Nat P's that I had previously in my living room. Thanks so much for the XO design MTG!!

3. I'm going to try and set up a kit with those because I forgot that MCM Electronics carries Faital Pro and is within driving distance. I'm not sure exactly where it is, but I think it's close to PE.

tsolms, don't forget to put a review up for those compression drivers and the waveguides. We really need reviews of all this stuff.

4. Really glad you like them, I was starting to get worried for a little bit. Out of curiosity were do you have the lpad's set to? Also how do you think they compare to the active setup you had before?

Erich he has them on QSC weaveguides ;D
    [​IMG]

5. But we need reviews of the compression drivers too. :)

6. Erich, MCM doesn't have a storefront anymore. I'm not sure they even have a pick up window, you might have to have it delivered. (And its quite a way from PE, too).

7. mtg90,
    I see U pick the p-core inductor. Do U find it better than the I core. Thanks
    Albert

8. @mtg90, unfortunately, the imageshack pictures are not showing.

Could you please verify if it would be possible for you to update the images?

Thank you very much.

9. I'm sorry to insist, but does anyone has the crossover details for this build?

10. I do have the XO info available yet. If you'd like it shoot me a PM with your email address and I can send it to you.

11. Thank you very much in advance.

12. Hi Matt,
    Are you able to provide the crossover schematic for this design pls? Seems a great shame not to have it posted for more people to try.
    Many thanks

13. Fixed the dead images on the original post.

14. Fab, thanks heaps Matt. This is going to be my first full range build. I'd love to do a DIY Sound Group kit but shipping to Australia for me is just too expensive. Faital Pro is locally available at a very reasonable price so I'm happy to have found this great design. Thanks again!