FS: (4) Finished 4cuft Sealed DIYSG Subs w/SI18D2 V1s w/spare driver

Discussion in 'Classified Section' started by Burnsze15, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Hi all. I have four finished 4cuft MDF DIYSG Sealed Sub Cabs loaded with SI HT18D2 v1 drivers in excellent condition! These came out great. They use T nuts for driver removal and have Neutrik Speaker connections. They are wired as a single 4ohm connection. Properly stuffed with polyfill and Duratex finish. Finish came out great without being able to see seams. A few minor marks that can be touched up. Two of the 4 have Dayton HD carpet spikes, however I have the discs to put them on hard floors.

I will throw in a spare driver as well! In the box.

This is a great turnkey Sealed sub package. I’m located in CT and prefer local sale obviously and will meet within a reasonable distance. I will palletize and ship if you wish for cost, if that works for you.

4 Compelted Subs and 1 spare driver, $1150! That’s a great deal, one I wish existsed before I did mine!

Also have a QSC PLX1804 Amps to go with these. Great match. 600$ for both. These are FAR superior to Behrry amps.

Burnsze15@me.com

Pics to follow once I figure out how to post them. I can email them if you ask.