Goldwood Gw-10120 10 inch woofer Ideas

Discussion in 'General Topics' started by secrets, Sep 9, 2016.

1. Hey everyone Just cam across a deal on some woofers .They are Goldwood Gw-10120 10 inch frame heavy duty beast .
    I was wondering what cabs would these woofers work best in . I would like to design a 2 way cab ported similar to the Fusion Pure 10 . These woofers would not work in any cabinet and I am having trouble figuring out a proper design for these using the free speaker cabinet software that some use . I feel these woofers do not spec out properly and are not true . In that case i am lost and hate to just throw them on the side or use them as garage speakers . Any help or ideas on a suitable cabinet for these would be appreciated . P E still has the specs listed but the woofer is no longer available unless you go to the well known online market places . I purchased them from ama... for $25.00 each with free shipping .$50.00 bucks and i did have an option to purchase a 3rd at that price but for some reason not a 4th . I figured it was a clearance or price mistake but sadly a day later they changed the price to $99.00 each but yet they sent mine and I have them . Let me know if anyone has any ideas on a 2 way cab for these .