HTM Speaker Kits

Discussion in 'Home Theater Speaker Kit Information' started by Matt Grant, Sep 30, 2016.

1. Thank you. Yes I'll have 2 rows but my row will be priority. I will be ordering the ht-8s and ht-6s as soon they go in stock.

2. Thanks so much for the info! I will purchase the HTM-12 when they are in stock, and I am sure I will not be disappointed! Ill post a review once the whole process is done. Thanks again!

3. Any updates?

4. Are there any plans to bring back an updated HTM-8 with the same CD as the new HTM-12? Or do the new HTM-12's blend almost as well as the HT-12's to the HT-8 or upcoming HT-6 for surrounds?

I'm still not sure if it's best to get the better HTM-12 for LCR or if I should go with the better timbre match and stick with the HT-12's along with HT-8's for surround and atmos.

5. HT-8's will blend just as well with the HTM-12 as they do with the HT-12.

HT and HTM lines can be used together seamlessly.

ICF2018 likes this.
  6. Do we have any ETA on when the HT kits will hit the website for ordering?

7. The HT-12 and HTM-12 kits are in stock.

Ports are out of stock at Parts Express for the HT-8. I have some here, but not sure how many. I can't recall what part I'm waiting on for the HT-10.

8. Will the HT-12 non-flat pack kits be up? Or was I just too slow to grab one :(

9. I need to create a speaker box for the HTM-8. If I recall correctly the HT-8 uses the same flat pack (3/4" MDF baffle, 1/2" birch box) as its sibling, right? I want to start cuttin' stuff but need a target cuft number to aim for in creating the box. If my math is right for the HT-8 dimensions I'm showing 0.655 cubic feet in simple box volume, ignoring components and ports.

10. HTM-8 and HT-8 cabinets were identical.

11. Are there specs and an eta (this year or next year or even further out than that?) available for the HT-6?

12. This might be a silly question, but would it be possible to build a mtm style ht-8 ?