Lehigh valley area audition

Discussion in 'GTG's and Listening Opportunites' started by Dbaudo1, Aug 6, 2015.

1. Hi all I'm new to the forum and relatively new to the area as well. I just closed on my home north of nazareth pa and finally have a large space for a media game room. I was running through the avs forum and ran across a diy thread about diy sound group kits and decided to check it out. After lurking here for a few days and an email to Erich, I'm really interested in doing an lcr setup of 88 specials behind an at screen. I am still in the planning phase of the basement buildout but am hoping that someone is within a 2 hour drive that could audition the 88's or any of the diy designs/kits. I completely understand if anyone is apprehensive given that I've just created my membership to the forum and quite frankly I'm not very active on other forums that I am a member of. Hopefully if there is someone around you can pm me and I can provide my number so we can chat on the phone a bit to give a more personable understanding of myself for security's sake and we could go from there. Sorry if this sounds like a craigslist personals ad but I'm really excited about what I've heard and before buying off on my first diy system, if like to give them a listen first before I invest. Thanks

Dominic

2. I'm getting view but no takers yet? There's gotta be somebody around here. Can anyone point out any gtgs around here that I can maybe meet some people in the "community"?