Most Speaker Kits - Temporarily Out of Stock

Discussion in 'General Topics' started by Erich H, Apr 18, 2021.

1. Would it be possible to purchase the Titan high frequency 2 way assembly (Waveguide and speakers) to use as a surround speaker?

2. From the product page the woofer-mid xo frequency is 350 Hz which isn't really low enough even for surrounds.

3. Well I asked if we could use a smaller woofer like an 8" or 10" for a surround, but I need the wave guide and woofers. Specifically the waveguide since it's not available anywhere. If the crossover parts are not available I can most likely use a minidsp to test it out.

4. can we please get some kind of general status update on inventory? i am on the fence as to whether to just abandon my woofer project that i hoped to use the Kuda 15" cabs in.

MDuyck1292 likes this.
  5. I also wanted to check-in. Would it be possible for the site to have in-stock notification capabilities so I can just get an email when things are available?

I built my LCR's and I've been looking to make my new surrounds and front upfiring atmos speakers for the last 12-18 months. I try to check periodically but I am sure I've missed out.
    I want a pair of volt 10 atmos kits and a pair of volt 6 angle kits (I wish you offered a volt 8 angle pack)