Need Someone to Bail Me Out

Discussion in 'DIY Speakers and Subwoofers' started by pulsevibration, Sep 14, 2016.

1. Two years ago, I stared toying with the idea of a SEOS build. Last year, all of the pieces finally came together and I purchased my SEOS waveguides, my DNA 360s, my AE TD-15M's, got the crossovers built, and even modeled the speaker boxes in SketchUp. Even had a guy that owned a CNC milling business that was willing to make the cabinets for me. Then we moved halfway across the country and I stared med school. I had to sell my tools because I have no extra time to work in the shop right now, and I don't want the parts sitting in boxes exposed to humidity for another couple of years.

I live in Tulsa, OK. I need to find someone who lives somewhere halfway close to Oklahoma who I can consign to cut some boxes for me. I don't need the fancy designs I had modeled, but if you're experienced with a CNC mill and want to see the plans, I'm cool with that. I don't have a fortune to spend as I'm going into debt about $80k a year for school, but I could justify spending a few hundred bucks to pay for the MDF and someone's time who wants to help a fellow audiophile.
    Basically we're looking at 5 channels, boxes being somewhere between 2 and 3 cubic feet each, ported. The baffles are what I need the most, obviously, as I could (if forced to, slap together four panels edgewise with a baffle, which would at least let me get them out of the humidity until I can do something more permanent. If you're interested or know of someone who might be able to help, please email me at tycom64@gmail.com. Because of my schedule being so demanding on my time, I might not make it back on here frequently, so email would be preferable, but I'll get the email notifications if you reply here too. Thanks guys! Happy building on your projects.